Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises, OZ, Pacific Rim

I'll post some info and pictures here when I can (as things are released). These three movies have occupied the better part of my last year and a half.

Dark Knight Rises:
My third outing with Chris Nolan. More good stuff and info coming very soon.

OZ:
Sam Raimi's take on the story. Gotta wait till next year for this one.

Pacific Rim:
Hands down one of the best show experiences I've ever had. 8 months of prep and filming as Creature FX Co-Supervisor, with an amazing crew and working hand in hand with director Guillermo Del Toro on a daily basis. I can honestly say he's a gift to our industry and genuinely one of the nicest directors I've ever worked with. I'd previously done Blade 2 with him in 2000, but we never met at the time. To interact with him daily on PR was a treat. Can't wait till next year when this can be talked about.

No comments: